Real Estate - Estate Agent - Buy Property - Sell Property
Buy Home - Sell Home - Local Agent - Estate Agency
A Guide To Conveyancing Residential Property
The latest publication from Easyway Guides, A Guide to Conveyancing Residential Property is a practical and informative guide to the processes that underpin the practice of conveyancing a home. The book is designed for those people who are involved in Do-It-Yourself Conveyancing or who wish to understand more about the processes in order to gain more control when buying or selling a residential property. The forthcoming legislation relating to E-conveyancing is also covered in depth. The book covers the following key areas: The different forms of conveyancing-how the system works-framework of law; The key elements in the conveyancing process; Parties to conveyancing; The contract for sale; Registration of property-The Land Registry; Unregistered property; Different forms of property; The proposed electronic conveyancing of property
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Hallmark features of Property: Cases, Problems, and Skills
- Tightly and clearly organized, both substantively and visually
- Balance of classic and new cases
- Shorter than most other Property casebooks
ONLINE E-BOOK Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
OUTLINE TOOL Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester."
- Visual aids include maps, diagrams, and photographs
- Chapter-opener maps provide a geographic table of contents of the cases to be considered in that chapter, and serve as a reminder of the competing visions of real property as a fungible market commodity, and as a unique place essential to personhood and community interrelationships
- Text clearly identifies the majority/minority/trend status of each rule, as relevant
- Post-case notes are relatively concise, and avoid the treatise-style references that sometimes frustrate students without sufficient pedagogical benefit
- Chapter Reviews include multiple choice and essay questions (with answers in the Appendix), and Bringing it Home statutory practice (guiding students in researching their state s statutory coverage of selected topics likely to be regulated by statute)
Property Of A Lady Faire
New York Times bestselling author Simon R. Green has another Secret History to reveal...
Call me Drood, Eddie Drood. Some know me as Shaman Bond and most simply don't want to know me at all. For centuries, my family has been keeping the things that lurk on the darker side of existence as far away as possible from humans like you, without you even knowing we're there.
Unfortunately for us, not everybody appreciates what we Droods do. Recently, I personally managed to survive yet another attempt on my life, but the rest of my relatives weren't so lucky. My parents are missing in action. My grandfather has been murdered. And the future of my family lies in the iron grasp of the Lady Faire, an incredibly seductive, mysterious, and powerful being.
She possesses an ancient object that can save them. I have to steal it from her. Easy enough to say, difficultand very, very dangerousto do...
Lady John Russell
Although it is still not known who wrote this work, despite its age it continues to be widely read today.
Basic Real Estate And Property Law For Paralegals
With trademark insight and clarity, author Jeffrey A. Helewitz presents a vivid picture of the role of the paralegal in complex real estate transactions. Always timely and accessible, the Fifth Edition of Basic Real Estate and Property Law for Paralegals puts a firm grasp of both theory and practice well within a student s reach.
A thorough yet manageable introduction to Real Estate and Property Law, featuring:
- Broad coverage that includes estates in land and future interests, titles, land use, conveyancing,closing procedures, condos, co-ops, commercial property, and landlord-tenant law
- Helpful examples that illustrate the role of the paralegal in practice
- Key terms, Practical Tips, Ethical Points, and Chapter Summaries
- A final chapter on personal property that introduces students to the essential concepts of tangible and intangible property
- Edited cases in each chapter that give students practice reading and analyzing case decisions
- Sample legal forms in each chapter that expose students to legal documents on a variety of topics
- Extensive practice and review features, such as end-of-chapter review points, exercises, activities, and situational analyses
Updated throughout, the Fifth Edition provides:
- The latest developments on the law surrounding same-sex marriages
- New cases
- Updated forms
- Additional case analyses in every chapter
Agent Local Articles
Agent Local Books